Frequently Asked Questions
How often are the magazines published?
- Confetti is published quarterly: Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn issues appear each year, as well as an annual publication, 25 Real Irish Brides, which comes out each summer
- House and Home is published six times a year: January/February, March/April, May/June, July/August, September/October and November/December. In addition, House and Home also publishes annuals like Build Your Own House and Home and Revovate
- Prudence is published six times a year: January/February, March/April, May/June, July/August, September/October and November/December
I've just subscribed based on the information in the current issue, but why hasn't my magazine arrived?
Because Prudence and House and Home are published bi-monthly and Confetti is published quarterly, you won't receive your first subscription until the next issue is published.
So, if you subscribed from the March/April issue of Prudence or House and Home, you won't receive your first issue until the May/June issue; if you subscribed from the Winter edition of Confetti, your first subscriber issue will be the Spring issue.
I subscribed but I didn't get the free gift, why?
The subscriptions gifts are usually limited in number and only the first to subscribe receive them. We do ensure that you always get an excellent deal on price when you subscribe, so you're always saving money. House and Home magazine has launched its Subs Club, which rewards all subscribers - not just those who are new to sign up.
Why do the gifts and magazines arrive seperately?
We work with partner companies to give you great subscription deals on products and services. They are then responsible for sending out your gift, which is why it may sometimes arrive before your first issue does, or vice versa.
My issue hasn't arrived - who do I contact?
Please contact our subscriptions manager Renata on 01 416 7900.
How do I know when my subscription is due to exipre?
We will send you out a reminder, but if you haven't received one, please contact our subscriptions manager Renata on 01 416 7900.
What is your refund policy?
You can change your mind about your subscription within 7 days of purchase of that subscription. If you would like to cancel the subscription which you have paid for online using a Laser or Credit card on our BuyMagazines.ie service, please follow these steps:
- Contact our subscriptions co-ordinator Renata on 01 416 7900 or email to email@example.com
- You'll need to give us your name and address details
- Please also have handy your RBS WorldPay transaction ID which you will find on the email you will have received when you paid online for your magazine subscription
- We will refund full amount to the same card which you used to make your payment within 7 days